Skip to main content

Featured

Anomy

What is Anomy? The state of anomy is much the same as smelling some smoke and after which makes you confused and lost. The real definition of it is: "A state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values." This concept has emerged in 1893 with French sociologist Ă‰mile Durkheim. According to him, some people might experience Anomy, especially there's a sudden change in their circumstances. One good example will be the Japanese soldiers after world war 2 where their economy started to pick up after they went back to their homeland after the war. Besides this example, another example could be for the modern world people; as the digital economy started to pick up and transform thousands and millions of lives, those who are not technology savvy might choose to give up learning new things and shows an emotion of apathy. A minority of those might experienced anger and frustration too. Below is a video of

I Moved Your Cheese

What to do if someone moved your cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese?

You probably have heard about who moved my cheese, however, a less famous book that provides the answer to the title of this book is I moved your cheese!

So what is this book all about? You might ponder.........


For those who are trading their time for money and would like to get themselves out of the rat race would probably trying to find the answer but to no avail due to lack of actions or gave up too hastily.

Well, let me tell you the truth.

I was no different from you. When my first child was born, there was a point I was seeking for the answer constantly.

And unlike most or majority of you (I believe), I was tricked into believing all kind of nonsense to reach where I want to be.

I learned my lesson the hard way.

You don't have to..........

The real answer is, you need to find you own cheese.

To do that, there are various ways. One common way is through simple investing approach and having the knowledge of how not to trade time for money.

Lastly, from my insight of the book "I moved your cheese", first what you need to do is to remove the maze out from yourself as the answer to your "cheese" is not because you are in the maze, but rather you are unable to remove the maze in you.

Like the common saying that goes, "Think out of the box!" But my question to you is that "Is there any box in the first place?"

If there aren't any box, why do you want to force yourself to think out of the box?

Comments

Popular Posts