Skip to main content

Featured

Anomy

What is Anomy? The state of anomy is much the same as smelling some smoke and after which makes you confused and lost. The real definition of it is: "A state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values." This concept has emerged in 1893 with French sociologist Ă‰mile Durkheim. According to him, some people might experience Anomy, especially there's a sudden change in their circumstances. One good example will be the Japanese soldiers after world war 2 where their economy started to pick up after they went back to their homeland after the war. Besides this example, another example could be for the modern world people; as the digital economy started to pick up and transform thousands and millions of lives, those who are not technology savvy might choose to give up learning new things and shows an emotion of apathy. A minority of those might experienced anger and frustration too. Below is a video of

Never Give Up!


I cry till I sleep

Never ever give up!


Since young, I was taught by my parent not to give up so easily. Not by their words, but through their actions. I still remember when I was in primary school, I was given a project by my art teacher to make a rocking horse out of a packet of ice-cream sticks.

I was so stressed up that once I reached home, as I didn't know what to do. I cried till I fell asleep. My parents knew about my problem, however, I didn't expect them to help me to complete my project during my sleep!

I was very surprise and happy about it. I'm surprise because my parents were always strict with me when I was young and I really didn't expect their helping hand. Happy because now I'm able to hand in my project and I won't get a scolding from my art teacher anymore.

Therefore, out of curiosity I asked them "Why did you help me? It's my own school work." They told me they reckoned that the project was indeed too difficult for a young boy like me. However, they reminded me that in future, no matter how tough the situations that I will be facing, I have to work hard on it and I shall never give up easily. They told me that every tough problem will make me a stronger person if I choose to face it rather than to hide away from it.

Till now, at the point of writing, it has been a year since I started blogging via Simple Investing Approach, a non-hosted blog site which I shared my passion and knowledge with the world on how to invest using simple approach initially.


Currently, I have already generated thousands of dollars online and receive monthly of few hundreds dollars passively. I will give myself another goal of generating few thousands online monthly passive income by end of next year.

So my lesson learnt is, never ever give up! Believe in your dream and persevere on!


you should never give up till you succeeded

Comments

Popular Posts