Skip to main content

Featured

Anomy

What is Anomy? The state of anomy is much the same as smelling some smoke and after which makes you confused and lost. The real definition of it is: "A state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values." This concept has emerged in 1893 with French sociologist Ă‰mile Durkheim. According to him, some people might experience Anomy, especially there's a sudden change in their circumstances. One good example will be the Japanese soldiers after world war 2 where their economy started to pick up after they went back to their homeland after the war. Besides this example, another example could be for the modern world people; as the digital economy started to pick up and transform thousands and millions of lives, those who are not technology savvy might choose to give up learning new things and shows an emotion of apathy. A minority of those might experienced anger and frustration too. Below is a video of

Objective-C

I know some of you who has been following me for quite sometimes feel weird how come I didn't blog post for quite a while. Even Facebook miss me too as their algorithm did prompt me to post something on my facebook page
In fact, I was researching for which program coding I need to learn so that I can fulfill my 2017 resolution to launch my app.
I decided to start with Objective-C

Yes, it will look very alien to you (certainly, it looks alien to me). However, positively thinking it is good. Now I'm setting another online journey into an uncomfortable zone where I need to learn some coding.
The reason why I have decided to choose objective-C to start with is simply because it is one of the most common and easiest to learn (be patient, learn to crawl first before you learn to walk or run).
Have you ever explore something which is alien to you or you feel uncomfortable with? What's your thought on that? Do share with me your personal experiences.

Comments

Popular Posts